CEM 2016 - International Conference and Exhibition on Emissions Monitoring
will be held in Budapest, Hungary from 16th-18th May 2018.
Click here to contact CEM 2018 Organisers
CEM 2016, The 12th International Conference and exhibition on Emissions monitoring will take place in Lisbon, Portugal from the 18th - 20th May 2016.
Since its inaugural meeting in 1997 the CEM conferences have been held in the United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Denmark, France, Switzerland, Italy, The Czech Republic, Turkey and now it comes to the historic city of Lisbon.
The CEM event brings together the International emissions monitoring community to network, trade ideas and discuss technology, methods, applications, legislation and standardisation relevant to all atmospheric pollutants which include particulates, SO2, NOx VOC, trace elements and greenhouse gases.
- Emission Trading
- Maritime Directives
- Future Regulation
- Industrial perspective of regulation and future monitoring challenges
- Fugitive Emission
- Fine Particulate Monitoring
- Standards and Quality
- Predictive Emission Monitor Systems (PEMS)
- Innovative Measurement Technology
- Case Studies (Power industry, Cement industry, Metal industry, Chemical Industry, Glass industry)